Ziwi Peak Kahawai Canned Cat Food
NEW ZEALAND PROVENANCE SERIES | 5 MEATS & FISH
A delicious addition to ZIWI® Peak’s cat foods, NEW Kahawai features whole, wild & sustainably caught Kahawai from the plentiful waters of beautiful New Zealand. Kahawai (pronounced: ka-ha-why) is a muscular fish, named by New Zealand’s indigenous Maori people. Its name means brave or strong and is guaranteed to keep cats healthy and strong. Perfect for food sensitive orselective cats, our Kahawai Recipe is pure and delicious. Brimming with nutrition, Kahawai’s rich coloured flesh is bursting with lean protein, omega-3 and vitamin A, D & B vitamins. Crafted with nutrient-rich New Zealand green mussels, and topped with nourishing broth, this delicious wet recipe is pure goodness, and nothing more. Made without high glycaemic carbohydrates, like potato, grain and tapioca starch, and free from legumes and artificial binders. Made for peak nutrition, our Kahawai recipe is a perfect choice for cats of all life stages.
- A blend of 97% meat, seafood, organs and bone to match the cat’s biological needs for a rich diet in meat.
- Authentic (and unmatched!) inclusion, variety and ratios of meat, seafood, organs and bone.
- Free-range and grass fed meats, local poultry and sustainably caught seafood.
- A nutritional boost of 10% superfood blend of cold-washed green tripe, NZ green mussels, & organic kelp.
- Featuring lamb plasma or fresh and dried eggs as a natural binder.