Ziwi Peak Air-Dried East Cape Recipe for Dogs
NEW ZEALAND PROVENANCE SERIES | 5 MEATS & FISH
Featuring 5 meats and fish from New Zealand’s East Cape, this recipe combines free-range and grass-fed mutton and goat, along with a blend of wild-caught and whole fish – kahawai, white trevally, and blue mackerel. The first place on earth to see the sunrise, New Zealand’s spectacular East Cape is the inspiration behind ZIWI® Peak’s East Cape Provenance recipe. It’s a perfect topper or complete meal that dogs are sure to love.
- Ready-serve raw alternative. The best of raw, with the convenience of dry foods.
- Authentic (and unmatched!) inclusion, variety and ratios of meat, seafood, organs and bone
- Free-range and grass fed meats, local poultry and sustainably caught seafood.
- A nutritional boost of 10% superfood blend of cold-washed green tripe, NZ green mussels, & organic kelp.
- No grain, potato, or legumes.
|Calorie Content (ME calculated)||
New Users: Sudden changes in diet, including overfeeding, can sometimes result in digestive issues. Always introduce any new food by slowly mixing with your current diet for the first 6-8 days, increasing the amount of Ziwi Peak while decreasing the amount of the other brand. Click here for our step-by-step transition guide.
Always follow the Feeding Calculator guidelines.