Vetnex Plaque Control Dental Powder for Dogs & Cats
Vetnex Plaque Control Dental Powder for dogs & cats contains organic seaweed Ascophyllum nodosum with added real salmon to make the seaweed dental product not only just healthy but also tastier and more enjoyable for your pet.
The product is a tasty powder with natural salmon flavour which can be easily added to your pet’s daily dry or wet foods, offering a natural solution for the dental and oral health of your pet.
The product can be used individually or rotationally together with other Vetnex Plaque Control dental products, especially when your pet is required to be on a longer-term dental health management program for prevention and treatment of plaque, tartar or bad breath or when it might be tired of the original seaweed flavour or other products.
Natural Solution for Healthier Teeth & Gums, and Fresh Breath for Dogs & Cats
- Reduce plaque, tartar & bad breath.
- Help maintain healthy teeth & gums.
- Help improve oral health & fresh breath.
- Ascophyllum nodosum natural defensive ingredient for dental health.
- Contains organic seaweed Ascophyllum nodosum sustainably sourced from pristine waters near the Arctic Ocean.
- Gentle care – 100% natural. No flavours, colouring or preservatives.
- Tasty powder – with natural salmon flavour. Good for fussy eaters when they are getting bored with the original seaweed flavour or other products.
- Easy to use – simply sprinkled on or mixed in food.
- Can be used individually or rotationally as part of a longer-term dental health management program together with other Vetnex Plaque Control dental products.
- No added gluten, lactose, milk, eggs, sugar, corn, soy, nuts, grains, flavours, colouring or preservatives
- Made in Australia.
Ingredients: Natural seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum), salmon meal
- Dogs & Cats: One serving daily, sprinkled on or mixed in food, or as directed by your veterinarian.
ANIMAL & BODY WEIGHT:
- Cats 0.5 – 1 scoop
- Small Dogs (<10 kg) 0.5 – 1 scoop
- Medium Dogs (10 – 25 kg) 1 – 2 scoops
- Large Dogs (>25 kg) 2 – 3 scoops
- For animals with a sensitive stomach, introduce at a lower dose and increase gradually
STORAGE: Store below 30oC (room temperature), in a cool & dry place.
- Use only as directed.
- Not to be used in pregnant or lactating animals, or animals with thyroid conditions.
- If any side effect occurs, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
- Do not use if tamper-evident cap seal is broken.