Vetnex Plaque Control Dental Chews for Dogs & Cats
Vetnex Plaque Control Dental Chew for dogs & cats 100g is an all-natural dental chew containing organic seaweed Ascophyllum nodosum with added real beef liver to make the seaweed dental product not just healthy but also tastier and more enjoyable for your pet. The product is an oats-based gentle and healthy chew made by Vetnex’s latest Oat-Chew technology.
The product is a tasty chew with natural beef liver flavour which can be given as a daily treat, offering a natural solution for the dental and oral health of your dog or cat.
Vetnex Plaque Control dental chew is a great alternative solution when your pet is not into powder form of dental products or if you simply like to have an easy-go feeding of your pets. It is a great choice for picky pets and busy owners.
The product can be used individually or rotationally together with other Vetnex Plaque Control dental products.
Natural Solution for Healthier Teeth & Gums, and Fresh Breath for Dogs & Cats
- Reduce plaque, tartar & bad breath.
- Help maintain healthy teeth & gums.
- Help improve oral health & fresh breath.
- Ascophyllum nodosum natural defensive ingredient for dental health.
- Contains organic seaweed Ascophyllum nodosum sustainably sourced from pristine waters near the Arctic Ocean.
- Oats-Chew Technology: Oats-based gentle & healthy chew.
- Gentle care – 100% natural. No artificial flavours, colouring or preservatives.
- Tasty chew – with natural beef liver flavour. Great choice for picky pets which are not into powder form of dental products.
- Easy to use – simply given as a treat. Ideal for busy owners who only have limited time.
- Can be used individually or rotationally as part of a longer-term dental health management program together with other Vetnex Plaque Control dental products.
- No added sugar, salt, eggs, lactose, milk, soy, nuts, artificial flavours, colouring or preservatives
- Made in Australia.
Ingredients: Natural seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum), Oat flour, Humectant, Beef liver, Tapioca starch, Gums & Natural preservatives
- Dogs & Cats: One chew per 5kg body weight once daily, or as directed by your veterinarian. Maximum 6 chews per day.
STORAGE: Store below 30oC (room temperature), in a cool & dry place.
- Use only as directed.
- Not to be used in pregnant or lactating animals, or animals with thyroid conditions.
- If any side effect occurs, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
- Do not use if tamper-evident cap seal is broken.