Vetnex Hyaflex Mobility Powder for Dogs & Cats
Vetnex Hyaflex Mobility Powder for dogs & cats is a premium joint supplement for dogs & cats. It is an aid for aging joint by providing targeted nutrition support to help protect joint degeneration and maintain healthy joint function.
Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) form the major building blocks of articular cartilage and synovial fluid (joint fluid needed for joint lubrication). Healthy cartilage and joint fluid allow normal mobility to keep animals active. As aging occurs, natural GAG levels drop and this leads to gradual joint deterioration and limited mobility. Vetnex Hyaflex Mobility Powder is formulated with functional nutraceuticals including hyaluronic acid, glucosamine, chondroitin and New Zealand green lipped mussel to help maintain sufficient supply of essential GAGs for healthier and more active joints.
- Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring GAG abundant in cartilage and synovial fluid, it contributes to viscosity of joint fluid to help lubricate the joints, absorb shock and stabilise joint structure. When aging, hyaluronic acid level in the joint fluid is declined and its molecular weight is also declined. It needs to be supplemented for maintaining the healthy joint function.
- Glucosamine is a natural constituent required to produce GAGs for forming the building blocks of cartilage,
- Chondroitin is a major GAG in cartilage matrix which helps draw water and nutrients into the cartilage, keeping it spongy and healthy.
- New Zealand green lipped mussel is a natural material rich in GAGs and Omega 3 fatty acids such as EPA and DHA.
Vetnex Hyaflex Mobility Powder is formulated with the carefully selected ingredients and healthy choice of excipients of oats, chia and natural vitamin E
Natural Solution for Healthier and More Active Joints for Dogs & Cats
- Long term use helps joint health and function.
- Aid for aging joints.
- Nutrition support to help protect joints from degeneration & maintain healthy joint function.
- Unique hyaluronic acid based formula targeting joint fluid viscosity and health, and flexibility.
- With enhanced function from additional high levels of glucosamine, chondroitin and New Zealand green lipped mussel.
- Premium selection of excipient ingredients – oats, chia and natural vitamin E.
- Gentle care – contains natural or naturally derived ingredients. No flavours, colouring or preservatives.
- Tasty powder – with natural seafood flavour.
- Easy to use – simply sprinkled on or mixed in food.
- Made in Australia
- No added shark cartilage, eggs, milk, lactose, corn, soy, nuts, flavours, colouring or preservatives
Each 3g dose contains:
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid) 15 mg
- Glucosamine hydrochloride (Shellfish) 600 mg
- Chondroitin sulfate (Bovine cartilage) 300 mg
- Green lipped mussel (New Zealand) 760 mg
(Contains Omega-3 fatty acids 30%)
Other ingredients: Oat flour, Chia seed & Natural vitamin E.
Directions for use:
- Dogs & Cats: One serving daily sprinkled on or mixed in food. Use the chart below for initial and maintenance doses, or as directed by your veterinarian.
(Dogs & Cats)
DOSAGE (Daily) INITIAL DOSE
MAINTENANCE DOSE < 5 kg 0.5 scoop 0.5 scoop 5 – 10 kg 1 scoop 0.5 scoop 11 – 25 kg 2 scoops 1 scoop > 25 kg 3 scoops 2 scoops
- A dosing scoop is included in the container. 1 level scoop is approx. 3g
STORAGE: Store below 30oC (room temperature). Protect from moisture, heat and light. Keep container tightly closed
- Use only as directed.
- Not recommended for use in acute or infectious joint conditions. For a diagnosis to determine these conditions, or in the event of adverse experience (e.g. diarrhoea) or when response is unsatisfactory, consult your veterinarian.
- Use with caution in pregnant or lactating animals as safe use in these groups has not been established.
- Use with caution in animals with bleeding, liver or kidney disorders.
- Consult your veterinarian before use if your pet is sensitive to shellfish.
- Discontinue use and consult your veterinarian if any irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if tamper-evident cap seal is broken