Stella & Chewy’s Raw Blend Red Meat – Lamb, Beef & Venison Dry Dog Food
Stella & Chewy’s Raw Blend Red Meat Recipe delivers a unique combination of protein rich, grain-free baked kibble coated with irresistible freeze-dried raw, and mixed with real, whole pieces of freeze-dried raw beef. The result is a great tasting and convenient high protein diet. The perfect solution to fuel your pet’s wild side!
Only The Good Stuff!
- Unique blend of animal proteins
- Meat #1 ingredient
- Made in the USA with no ingredients from China
- Taurine fortified
- Grain-free, potato-free, low carb diet
- Guaranteed probiotics for optimal digestion
- Rich in omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat
Never The Other Stuff!
- No corn, wheat or soy protein
- No artificial preservatives or colors
- No chicken-by-product meal
Beef, pork meal, peas, lentils, salmon meal, chickpeas, pea protein, lamb, beef fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), beef liver, beef kidneys, sunflower oil, venison, natural vegetable flavor, flaxseed, suncured alfalfa, beef heart, beef tripe, beef bone, fenugreek seed, pumpkin, coconut oil, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic broccoli, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, inulin (from chicory root), thyme, sage, rosemary extract, taurine, tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, choline chloride, calcium carbonate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, salt, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product.
- Crude Protein (min.) 36.0%
- Crude Fat (min.) 14.50%
- Crude Fiber (max.) 6.0%
- Moisture (max.) 12.0%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min.) 3.0%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min.) 0.30%
- Glucosamine* (min.) 1,200mg/kg
- Chondroitin Sulfate* 900mg/kg
- Calorie Content 3,678 kcal/kg; 432 kcal/cup
Fresh water should be available at all times. Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level. Please refer to the feeding chart below as an initial recommendation and adjust food amount as needed to reach desired weight goal.