Stella & Chewy’s Essentials Wholesome Grains Cage-Free Chicken & Ancient Grains Dry Dog Food
Stella’s Essentials with Ancient Grains provide a great solution for pet parents looking for a premium diet that has a variety of wholesome grains including barley, oatmeal, brown rice, millet, and quinoa. Our diets are protein-rich, nutrient-dense and packed with the finest natural ingredients to support whole-body health and best-in-class animal nutrition.
Only The Good Stuff!
- Responsibly sourced animal proteins – cage-free & grass-fed
- Poultry-free option
- Pea-free, lentil-free & potato-free
- Wholesome grains including brown rice, pearled barley, oatmeal, quinoa, and millet
- Made in the USA with no ingredients from China
- Rich in omegas for healthy skin and coat
- Strong levels of glucosamine & chondroitin to help maintain hip and joint function
- High-quality proteins for lean muscle mass
- Guaranteed Taurine levels
- Complete & balanced diet for all life stages except large breed puppies
Never The Other Stuff!
- No corn, wheat or soy protein
- No by-product meals
Chicken, chicken meal, pearled barley, oatmeal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), brown rice, natural chicken flavor, tomato pomace, flaxseed, millet, chicken liver, quinoa, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, salt, suncured alfalfa meal, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), inulin (from chicory root), pumpkin, blueberries, taurine, tocopherols (preservative), thyme, sage, choline chloride, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, rosemary extract.
Crude Protein (min) 25.00%
Crude Fat (min) 15.00%
Crude Fiber (max) 5.00%
Moisture (max) 10.00%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.50%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.50%
Taurine* (min) 0.20%
Glucosamine* (min) 800 mg/kg
Chondroitin Sulfate* 800 mg/kg
Calorie Content 3,750 Kcal/kg, 382 Kcal/cup
Fresh water should be available at all times. Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level. Please refer to the feeding chart below as an initial recommendation and adjust food amount as needed to reach desired weight goal.
Transitioning Your Dog