Science Diet Mature Adult Dry Cat Food
Hill’s™ Science Diet™ Adult 7+ dry cat food supports graceful aging in cats. Provides a synergistic ingredient blend to help support energy & activity level.
- Key Benefits:
– Essential taurine for heart health & balanced minerals to support kidneys & bladder.
– Vitamin E, Omega-3s & -6s for beautiful skin & fur.
– Easy-to-digest ingredients with natural fibers for healthy digestion.Recommended for:
Adult cats 7+ years of age.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten dry cat food.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Reduced kidney stress||Phosphorus||Controlled levels of phosphorus and other vital nutrients clinically proven to help reduce kidney stress in 30 days.*|
|Healthy vital organs||Sodium||Controlled levels of sodium help maintain a healthy heart and other vital organs.|
|Healthy skin & shiny coat||Omega-6 fatty acids||Exclusive blend of omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin E and other nutrients nourishes the skin and promotes a noticeably shiny coat in 30 days guaranteed.*|
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, DL-Methionine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
Dry 4006 kcal/kg (500 kcal/cup†)
|Vitamin C||130 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||848 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.49|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.01|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet’s nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet’s unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g)|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||5/8 cup (80 g)|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||2/3 cup (85 g)|
Science Diet Mature Adult Dry Cat Food dry cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of mature cats.