Science Diet Kitten Liver & Chicken Entrée Wet Cat Food
Your kitten will love the taste of Science Diet® Kitten Liver & Chicken Entrée cat food with its smooth, soft texture. Carefully formulated for the developmental needs of kittens, so they get the best start in life & grow to their full potential.
- Recommended for:Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old and pregnant or nursing cats.
- Not recommended for:Adult cats, Adult 7+ cats, obese or obese-prone cats
Water, Pork Liver, Pork By-Products, Chicken, Chicken Fat, Egg Product, Corn Starch, Pork Protein Isolate, Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine, Brewers Dried Yeast, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Powdered Cellulose, Iodized Salt, Calcium Sulfate, Dried Beet Pulp, Locust Bean Gum, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), DL-Methionine, Carrageenan, Taurine, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), L-Tryptophan, Beta-Carotene.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||14.8|
|Vitamin A||277033 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||164 ppm|
|Vitamin D||1828 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||551 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.02|
|Total Omega-6 FA
208 kcal/ 5.5 oz (156 g) can
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.