Science Diet Kitten Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food
Hill’s™ Science Diet™ Kitten dry food is carefully formulated for the developmental needs of kittens, so they get the best start in life & grow to their full potential.
- Key Benefits:
– DHA from fish oil for healthy brain & eye development.
– High-quality protein for building lean muscles.
– Balanced minerals for strong bones & teeth.
Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old and pregnant or nursing cats.
Not recommended for:
Long-term feeding to adult cats, unless they have higher than normal energy requirements
Chicken, Brown Rice, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Fat, Egg Product, Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Wheat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, L-Lysine, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
Dry 4152 kcal/kg (565 kcal/cup†)
|Vitamin C||109 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1359 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA
Total Omega-6 FA
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet’s nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet’s unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Growth less than 4 months||Growth 4 to 6 months||Growth 7 to 12 months and Pregnancy|
|1 lb (0,5 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g)|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||3/8 cup (40 g)||3/8 cup (40 g)|
|3 lb (1,4 kg)||5/8 cup (70 g)||1/2 cup (55 g)|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||3/4 cup (85 g)||5/8 cup (70 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||7/8 cup (100 g)||2/3 cup (75 g)||5/8 cup (70 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/4 cups (140 g)||1 cup (115 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/4 cups (140 g)|
Science Diet® Kitten Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for growing kittens, pregnant and nursing cats.