Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Dry Cat Food
Hill’s® Science Diet® Sensitive Stomach & Skin dry cat food provides optimal digestive health while nourishing skin & promoting a lustrous coat.
- 100% complete nutrition & gentle digestion
- Prebiotic fiber (FOS) to fuel beneficial gut bacteria & support a balanced microbiome
- High digestibility for optimal nutrient absorption & easier stool pick-up
- Vitamin E & Omega-6 fatty acids for skin nourishment
Adult cats with sensitive stomachs and/or sensitive skin
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
|Benefit||Feature||How It Works|
|Healthy skin & glossy coat||Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E||Exclusive blend of omega-6 fatty acids and other nutrients nourish your cat’s skin and coat|
|Complete nutrition||Optimal vital nutrient absorption||Gentle on the stomach and balanced & complete nutrition for everyday feeding.|
|Healthy Immune System||Vitamin C+E||Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C + E to help support a healthy immune system|
|Digestibility||Natural High Quality Ingredients||Easy-to-digest ingredients with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives for a flavorful, nutritious meal|
Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Fat, Chicken Meal, Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Oat Fiber, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
4104 kcal/kg (524 kcal/cup†)
|Vitamin C||197 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||534 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.37|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||5.16|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet’s nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet’s unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/3 cup (40 g)|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||5/8 cup (80 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||2/3 cup (85 g)|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||3/4 cup (95 g)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Science Diet® Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Cat Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats. liaising with our customer support team.