Science Diet Adult Liver & Chicken Entrée Wet Cat Food
Science Diet® Adult Liver & Chicken Entrée cat food brings together two flavors most cats find too tempting to resist in a soft, smooth texture. It has the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your cat.
- Recommended for: Adult cats 1 – 6 years of age
- Not recommended for: Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten food
Water, Pork Liver, Pork By-Products, Chicken, Wheat Flour, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat, Calcium Sulfate, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Guar Gum, Brewers Dried Yeast, Natural Flavor, Locust Bean Gum, Choline Chloride, Carrageenan, Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||27.0|
|Vitamin C||185 ppm|
|Vitamin E||765 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.62|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.77|
156 kcal/ 5.5 oz (156 g) can
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.