Science Diet Adult Indoor Dry Cat Food
Hill’s® Science Diet® Adult Indoor cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition tailored for cats with an indoor lifestyle.
- Healthy, gentle digestion for easy litter box clean-up
- Supports lean muscle and healthy body weight
- Natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs
- Fresh chicken #1 with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product meal
Adult cats 1 — 6 years of age with an indoor lifestyle.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Gentle, healthy digestion||Prebiotics||Prebiotic fibers from beet pulp contribute to good digestive health.|
|Healthy body weight||High quality protein||High quality lean protein helps maintain a healthy weight.|
|Avoid hairball formation||Natural fiber||A natural fiber blend comfortably reduces hairballs.|
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal, Wheat Gluten, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Iodized Salt, L-Carnitine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene
Dry 3702 kcal/kg (325 kcal/cup†)
|Vitamin C||109 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||664 IU/kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet’s nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet’s unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||1/3 cup (30 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 cup (35 g)|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||5/8 cup (55 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2/3 cup (60 g)|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||3/4 cup (65 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||7/8 cup (75 g)|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||1 cup (90 g)|
Science Diet® Adult Indoor Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.