Science Diet Adult Indoor Dry Cat Food
Hill’s™ Science Diet™ Indoor Adult dry cat food is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of cats with an indoor lifestyle during the prime of their life.
- Key Benefits:
– Natural fiber supports digestive health and high-quality ingredients make litter box clean-up easy.
– High-quality protein for lean muscles.
– Natural high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients for a flavorful, nutritious meal.
- Recommended for:
Adult cats 1 – 6 years of age with an indoor lifestyle.Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten dry cat food.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Reduce hairball formation||Natural fiber||Natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs.|
|Healthy body weight||High quality protein||High quality protein helps maintain a healthy weight.|
|Healthy skin & shiny coat||Omega-6 fatty acids||Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E promote healthy skin and shiny coat.|
|Digestibility||Natural High Quality Ingredients||Easy-to-digest ingredients with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives for a flavorful, nutritious meal|
|Healthy Immune System||Vitamin C+E||Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C + E to help support a healthy immune system|
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene.
Dry 3515 kcal/kg (319 kcal/cup†)
|Vitamin C||119 ppm|
|Vitamin E||927 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.52|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.67|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet’s nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet’s unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||3/8 cup (35 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (45 g)|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||2/3 cup (60 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 cup (65 g)|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||7/8 cup (75 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||1 cup (90 g)|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||1 1/8 cups (100 g)|
Hill’s™ Science Diet™ Indoor Adult dry cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.