Science Diet Adult 11+ Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food
Hill’s™ Science Diet™ Adult 11+ dry cat food supports healthy aging during the golden years. Contains a special ingredient blend to help keep older cats agile, more alert & interactive.
- Key Benefits:
– Essential taurine for heart health & balanced minerals to support kidneys & bladder.
– Vitamin E, Omega-3s & -6s for beautiful skin & fur.
– Easy-to-digest ingredients with natural fibers for healthy digestion.
- Recommended for:
Adult cats 11+ years of age.Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten dry food.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How it Works|
|Kidney and joint health||Key nutrients||Optimal levels of key nutrients to support eye, heart, kidney and joint health|
|Agile, alert, interactive cat||Multivitamin blend||Exclusive multivitamin blend to help keep older cats agile, more alert and interactive|
|Healthy immune system||Vitamins C + E||Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C + E to help support a healthy immune system|
|Digestibility||Natural High Quality Ingredients||Natural, high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives for a flavorful, nutritious meal|
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Brewers Rice, Egg Product, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Wheat Gluten, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Soybean Oil, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Carnitine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Iodized Salt, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
Dry 4089 kcal/kg (510 kcal/cup†)
|Vitamin C||144 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||1141 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-6 FA||1.28|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.32|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet’s nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet’s unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||1/3 cup (40 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g)|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||5/8 cup (80 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2/3 cup (85 g)|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||3/4 cup (95 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||7/8 cup (110 g)|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||1 cup (125 g)|
Hill’s™ Science Diet™ Adult 11+ dry cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.