Revolution: For Kittens and Puppies (<2.5kg)
A monthly topical parasiticide for kittens and puppies to prevent heartworm diseases and control flea infestations. Revolution: For Kittens and Puppies is catered to baby cats and dogs (at least 6 weeks of age) weighing 2.5kg or less
- Kills adult fleas and prevents flea eggs from hatching for one month
- Prevents and controls flea (Ctenocephalides felis) infestations
- Prevents heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis
- Treats and controls ear mite (Otodectes cynotis) infestations
- Treats and controls sarcoptic mange due to itch mites (Sarcoptes scabiei)
- Controls American dog tick (Dermacentor variabilis) infestations in dogs
- Treats and prevents intestinal hookworms (Ancylostoma tubaeformae) and roundworms (Toxocara cati) in cats
Instructions for Use:
- Firmly press the cap down to puncture the seal on the Revolution tube; a clicking sound should be heard
- Remove the cap and check to ensure that the tip of the tube is open.
- To administer the product, part the hair on the back of the animal at the base of the neck in front of the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube 3 or 4 times to empty its entire contents directly onto the skin in one spot.
- Keeping the tube squeezed, drag it away from the liquid and lift to remove. Check the tube to ensure that it is empty. Do not massage the product into the skin.
- Only for use in kittens and puppies at least 6 weeks of age
- Do not use in sick, debilitated or underweight animals
- Due to alcohol content, do not apply to broken skin.
- Do not apply when the haircoat is wet. Bathing or shampooing the animal 2 or more hours after treatment will not reduce the effectiveness of Revolution.
- Stiff hair, clumping of hair, hair discoloration, or a slight powdery residue may be observed at the treatment site in some animals. These effects are temporary a