PURE Vegi Plus Mixer Dehydrated Dog Food
Vegi Plus is a healthy, versatile mixer which can simply be added to current meals or used by home cooks and raw feeders to add their own protein source, cooked meat or raw meat and bones. Vegi Plus is ideal for sensitive dogs who require a specific protein source and it allows owners to provide their own varied diet from home, as well as being perfect to use as a healthy topper or mixer, alongside current meals.
- Egg – As well as being a highly digestible source of protein as amino acids, eggs are a brilliant source of choline which is particularly important for proper brain function and health.
- Parsnip – A great source of Vitamin C, parsnip also contains many poly-acetylene anti-oxidants such as falcarinol, falcarindiol, panaxydiol, and methyl-falcarindiol, as well as being an excellent source of dietary fibre.
- Apple – Apples are a surprisingly good source of fibre which is great for digestion. They also contain phytonutrients such as quercetin and catechin which are strong antioxidants.
- Potato – Potato is an exceptionally healthy low calorie, high fibre food that offers an excellent source of vitamin B6, vitamin C, copper, potassium and manganese.
- Carrot – Carrots contain more carotene than can be found in any other vegetable. Carotene is converted into vitamin A which provides important antioxidant benefits and phytonutrients.
- Cabbage – Boasting richness in antioxidants, glucosinolates, Vitamin A & D.
- Green Beans – In addition to conventional antioxidant nutrients like vitamin C and beta-carotene,
green beans contain important amounts of the antioxidant mineral manganese.
- Minerals – All of our complete wholefoods contain added vitamin and minerals providing nutrients essential to healthy bones, blood and overall development.
Contains no rendered meats or derivatives, no wheat, corn or soya, colours, taste enhancers, sweeteners or any other nasty bits.
Carrot, Potato, Egg, Parsnip, Apple, Cabbage, Green Beans, Minerals, Vitamin A 0,45 mg, Vitamin D3 0,0125 mg, Vitamin E 33,50 mg, Folic acid 0,30 mg, Niacin 20,00 mg, Pantothenic acid 18,00 mg, Vitamin B2 8,00 mg, Vitamin B12 0,04 mg, Vitamin B1 2,50 mg, Vitamin B6 1,50 mg, Biotin 0,02 mg, Vitamin C 500,00 mg, Selenium 0,35 mg, Iodine 1,50 mg, Manganese 50,00 mg, Copper 10,00 mg, Zinc 90,00 mg, Iron 90,00 mg, Choline 1.600,00 mg, Calcium 10.000,00 mg, Phosphorus 9.000,00 mg, Potassium 3.500,00 mg.
Protein (min): 16%
Fat (min): 4.0%
Fibre (max): 4%
Ash (max): 3%
- Mix food with warm water.
- Stir well and leave to hydrate for 3 – 5 minutes
- Serve to your happy pet!