PURE Surf & Turf Freeze-Dried Cat Food
Surf & Turf is a complete human quality food packed with freeze dried chicken and white fish. Grain and potato free with added superfood ingredients, Surf & Turf is perfect for both cats and kittens and is a hit with even the fussiest of cats.
- Chicken & Chicken Liver (75%) – Chicken provides an excellent source of the B vitamin niacin and contains selenium which promotes antioxidant defence.
- White Fish (10%) – Fish is among the healthiest foods on the planet. It is loaded with important nutrients, such as protein and vitamin D, whilst packed with omega-3 fatty acids.
- Carrot – Carrots contain more carotene than can be found in any other vegetable. Carotene is converted into vitamin A which provides important antioxidant benefits and phytonutrients.
- Apple – Apples are a surprisingly good source of fibre which is great for digestion. They also contain phytonutrients such as quercetin and catechin which are strong antioxidants.
- Celery – Celery is very low in fat and cholesterol and is an excellent source of fibre, vitamins A, C, and K, folate, potassium and manganese.
- Salmon Oil – Rich in Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids that can help to boost the immune
system and give your pet a glossy coat and healthy skin.
- Minerals – All of our complete wholefoods contain added vitamin and minerals providing nutrients essential to healthy bones, blood and overall development.
Pure foods contain no rendered meats or derivatives, no wheat, corn or soya, colours, taste enhancers, sweeteners or any other nasty bits.
Chicken & Chicken Liver (75%), White Fish (10%) Carrot, Minerals, Salmon Oil, Apple, Celery, Vitamin A 400IU, Vitamin D3 0,0225 mg, Vitamin E 3.36 mg, Vitamin B1 0.60 mg, Folic acid 0.10 mg, Niacin 2.00 mg, Vitamin B12 2.0 mcg, Choline 200,00 mg, Manganese 0.75mg, Copper 1.0mg, Iron 15.00mg, Zinc 10.00mg, Calcium 1,000.00 mg, Phosphorus 800.00 mg, Potassium 400.00 mg, Taurine 100.00mg
Protein (min): 78%
Fat (min): 8.0%
Fibre (max): 2.0%
Ash (max): 6.9%
- Mix food with warm water.
- Stir well and leave to hydrate for 3 – 5 minutes
- Serve to your happy pet!