PURE Chicken Feast Freeze-Dried Cat Food
Chicken Feast is a single source protein, complete human quality food packed with freeze-dried chicken. Grain and potato free with added superfood ingredients, Chicken Feast is perfect for both cats and kittens and is a hit with even the fussiest of cats.
- Chicken & Chicken Liver (85%) – Chicken provides an excellent source of the B vitamin niacin and contains selenium which promotes antioxidant defence.
- Eggs (5%) – As well as being a highly digestible source of protein as amino acids, eggs are a brilliant source of choline which is particularly important for proper brain function and health.
- Carrot – Carrots contain more carotene than can be found in any other vegetable. Carotene is converted into vitamin A which provides important antioxidant benefits and phytonutrients.
- Spinach – Super high in niacin & zinc, as well as protein, fibre, vitamins A, C, E and K, thiamin, vitamin B6, folate, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper, and manganese.
- Coconut Oil – Coconut is a fantastic source of iron, as well as vitamin E and vitamin K, shown to promote healthy skin, coat and metabolism.
- Salmon Oil – Rich in Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids that can help to boost the immune
system and give your pet a glossy coat and healthy skin.
- Minerals – All of our complete wholefoods contain added vitamin and minerals providing nutrients essential to healthy bones, blood and overall development.
Pure foods contain no rendered meats or derivatives, no wheat, corn or soya, colours, taste enhancers, sweeteners or any other nasty bits.
Chicken & Chicken Liver (85%), Egg (5%), Carrot, Minerals, Salmon Oil, Coconut Oil, Spinach, Vitamin A 400IU, Vitamin D3 0,0225 mg, Vitamin E 3.36 mg, Vitamin B1 0.60 mg, Folic acid 0.10 mg, Niacin 2.00 mg, Vitamin B12 2.0 mcg, Choline 200,00 mg, Manganese 0.75mg, Copper 1.0mg, Iron 15.00mg, Zinc 10.00mg, Calcium 1,000.00 mg, Phosphorus 800.00 mg, Potassium 400.00 mg, Taurine 100.00mg
Protein (min): 75%
Fat (min): 12%
Fibre (max): 2.3%
Ash (max): 7.8%
- Mix food with warm water.
- Stir well and leave to hydrate for 3 – 5 minutes
- Serve to your happy pet!