Pooch & Mutt Slim and Slender Grain Free Dry Dog Food
Pooch & Mutt Slim and Slender Grain Free Dry Dog Food is a single meat source, complete food to help control your dog’s weight with:
- 45% chicken; a low-fat protein source that is naturally rich in l-carnitine
- Sweet potato; which is low gi, high in fibre and a source of b-vitamins
- Pea protein; which is low gi, high in BCAAs and shown to help control production of ghrelin – the hunger stimulating hormone
- CLA; shown to support fat metabolism and aid weight management
- Psyllium; a dietary fibre that promotes satiety
- L-carnitine; a popular fat burning supplement
- Probiotics and prebiotics; to aid digestion and
- Glucosamine and chondroitin; to protect joints that may be carrying extra weight.
- Only Pooch & Mutt foods contain NUTRA-BIONIC.NUTRA-BIONIC is a unique supplement that includes:
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to aid joint health probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
- Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
- Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
- Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
- A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants.
Chicken (45%; including; 25% freshly prepared chicken, 16% dried chicken, 2% chicken oil, 2% chicken gravy), sweet potato (25%), potato, peas, pea protein (6%), beet pulp, linseed, alfalfa, minerals, vitamins, brewers yeast, cla supplement (960kg/kg), mannanoligosaccharides (prebiotic mos), fructooligosaccharides (prebiotic fos), psyllium (0.08%), yucca schidigera extract, cranberry, glucosamine (175 mg/kg), chondroitin sulphate (125 mg/kg).
Crude Protein (min): 25%
Crude Fat (min): 12%
Crude Fiber (max): 4.5%
Inorganic Matter(max): 7%
Omega 6: 2.09%
Omega 3: 1.07%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
The quantities below are meant as a rough guide. The correct amount of food will depend on your dog’s level of activity, breed, age and if they are overweight or underweight.
- Small dogs (1-10kg) 22-130 g/day 180-30 meals/bag
- Medium dogs (11-25kg) 130-250 g/day 30-16 meals/bag
- Large dogs (26-45kg) 250-425 g/day 16-9 meals/bag
- Giant dogs (45kg+) 425 g/day 9 meals/bag
Number of meals based on 2 meals per day. When switching dog foods it is recommended that you introduce the new food gradually replacing 25% of their existing food for the first 2-3 days, then 50% for a further 2-3 days, then 75% for a final 2-3 days.