Pooch & Mutt Move Easy Grain Free Dry Dog Food
Pooch & Mutt Move Easy Grain Free Dry Dog Food is a single-animal protein source, complete food for dogs who have mobility issues or who are highly active with:
- 45% salmon; one of nature’s richest sources of the omega 3 EFAs that are essential for joint well-being
- Glucosamine and chondroitin; probably the best-known nutraceutical combination for joint health
- Green lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus); which has well-researched joint-protecting qualities
- Rosehip (Rosa canina); the variety of rosehip shown in recent research to be an effective mobility aid
- Linseed; a source of omega 3 EFAs
- Alfalfa; used in traditional cultures for joint health
- Yucca; used by Native Americans to aid their animals’ mobility.
Only Pooch & Mutt foods contain NUTRA-BIONIC.
NUTRA-BIONIC is a unique supplement that includes:
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to aid joint health
- Probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
- Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
- Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
- Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
- A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants
Salmon (45%; including; 25% freshly prepared Salmon, 16% Dried Salmon, 3% Salmon Oil, 1% Salmon Gravy), Sweet Potato, Potato, Peas, Pea Protein, Beet Pulp, Linseed (3.16%), Alfafa (1.58%), Minerals, Vitamins, Brewers Yeast, Mannanoligosaccharides (Prebiotic Mos) (0.19%), Fructooligosaccharides (Prebiotic Fos) (0.19%), Glucosamine (1,000 MG/KG), Rosehips (0.04%), Green Lipped Mussel (0.04%), Yucca Schidigera Extract (0.04%), Cranberry (0.04%), Chondroitin Sulphate (290 MG/KG).Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract.
Crude Protein (min): 26%
Crude Fat (min): 15%
Crude Fiber (max): 3.5%
Inorganic Matter(max): 8%
Omega 6: 1.18%
Omega 3: 4.13%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
The quantities below are meant as a rough guide. The correct amount of food will depend on your dog’s level of activity, breed, age and if they are overweight or underweight.
- Small dogs (1-10kg) 22-130 g/day 180-30 meals/bag
- Medium dogs (11-25kg) 130-250 g/day 30-16 meals/bag
- Large dogs (26-45kg) 250-425 g/day 16-9 meals/bag
- Giant dogs (45kg+) 425 g/day 9 meals/bag
Number of meals based on 2 meals per day. When switching dog foods it is recommended that you introduce the new food gradually replacing 25% of their existing food for the first 2-3 days, then 50% for a further 2-3 days, then 75% for a final 2-3 days.