Pooch & Mutt Fresh Breath Grain Free Dry Dog Food
Pooch & Mutt Slim and Slender Grain Free dry dog food is a single meat source, complete food to help your dog have fresh breath with:
- 45% chicken; a low-scent protein source
- Parsley; a source of chlorophyll, a natural deodoriser
- Peppermint; to aid breath scent
- Probiotics & prebiotics; to aid digestion, as bad digestion can be the cause of bad breath
- Sweet potato; which is low gi, high in digestion-aiding fibre and a source of b-vitamins
- Citrus extract; known to reduce plaque build up. all in a crunchy kibble; to help keep teeth clean.
Only Pooch & Mutt foods contain NUTRA-BIONIC.
NUTRA-BIONIC is a unique supplement that includes:
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to aid joint health probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
- Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
- Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
- Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
- A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants.
Chicken (45%; including; 25% freshly prepared chicken, 14% dried chicken, 4% chicken fat, 2% chicken gravy), sweet potato (23%), potato, peas, pea protein, beet pulp, linseed, alfalfa, minerals, vitamins, brewers yeast, mannanoligosaccharides (prebiotic mos) (0.19%), fructooligosaccharides (prebiotic fos) (0.19%), citrus extract (0.08%), peppermint (0.08%), parsley (0.08%), yucca schidigera extract (0.04%), cranberry (0.04%) , glucosamine (175 mg/kg), chondroitin sulphate (125 mg/kg).
Crude Protein (min): 26%
Crude Fat (min): 15%
Crude Fiber (max): 3.5%
Inorganic Matter(max): 7%
Omega 6: 2.56%
Omega 3: 1.14%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
The quantities below are meant as a rough guide. The correct amount of food will depend on your dog’s level of activity, breed, age and if they are overweight or underweight.
- Small dogs (1-10kg) 22-130 g/day 180-30 meals/bag
- Medium dogs (11-25kg) 130-250 g/day 30-16 meals/bag
- Large dogs (26-45kg) 250-425 g/day 16-9 meals/bag
- Giant dogs (45kg+) 425 g/day 9 meals/bag
Number of meals based on 2 meals per day. When switching dog foods it is recommended that you introduce the new food gradually replacing 25% of their existing food for the first 2-3 days, then 50% for a further 2-3 days, then 75% for a final 2-3 days.