Pooch & Mutt Calm & Relaxed Grain Free Dry Dog Food
Pooch & Mutt Calm & Relaxed Grain Free dry dog food is a single meat source, complete food to help keep your dog calm & relaxed with:
- 45% turkey; an L-tryptophan-rich protein source
- Sweet potato; which contains high levels of ‘anti-stress’
- B-vitamins and is both low gi and high in digestion-aiding fibre
- Chamomile; a traditional relaxation aid that has been used for centuries
- L-tryptophan; a natural amino acid that is used to form serotonin, the ‘feel good’ neurotransmitter
- Brewers yeast; rich in ‘anti-stress’ b-vitamins
- Probiotics and prebiotics; to aid digestion, as digestive discomfort can cause dogs to become stressed.
Only Pooch & Mutt foods contain NUTRA-BIONIC.
NUTRA-BIONIC is a unique supplement that includes:
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to aid joint health probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
- Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
- Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
- Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
- A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants.
Turkey (45%; including; 25% freshly prepared turkey, 17% dried turkey, 1.5% turkey oil, .5% turkey gravy), sweet Potato (25%), potato, peas, beet pulp, brewers yeast (1.93%), linseed, alfaalfa, pea protein, minerals, vitamins, mannanoligosaccharides (Prebiotic MOS) (0.19%), fructooligosaccharides (Prebiotic FOS) (0.19%), chamomile (0.19%), yucca schidigera extract (0.04%), cranberry (0.04%), glucosamine (175 mg/kg), chondroitin sulphate (125 mg/kg)
Crude Protein (min): 24%
Crude Fat (min): 12%
Crude Fiber (max): 3.5%
Inorganic Matter(max): 7.5%
Omega 6: 1.93%
Omega 3: 0.94%
The quantities below are meant as a rough guide. The correct amount of food will depend on your dog’s level of activity, breed, age and if they are overweight or underweight.
- Small dogs (1-10kg) 20-120 g/day 200-33 meals/bag
- Medium dogs (11-25kg) 120-240 g/day 33-17 meals/bag
- Large dogs (26-45kg) 240-375 g/day 17-11 meals/bag
- Giant dogs (45kg+) 375 g/day 11 meals/bag
Number of meals based on 2 meals per day. When switching dog foods it is recommended that you introduce the new food gradually replacing 25% of their existing food for the first 2-3 days, then 50% for a further 2-3 days, then 75% for a final 2-3 days.