Nurture Pro Nourish Life Chicken Dry Cat and Kitten Food
Have your beloved felines purring with delight each time you feed them the popular Chicken Formula for kittens and adult cats. Boasting a winning formula of vitamins, antioxidants, essential nutrients and natural herbs, cats love the taste, while owners are proud of the results.
Prebiotic is the food source of probiotic. It ensures that probiotic in the intestinal tract can continue to flourish and maintain an ideal good bacteria ratio. The good bacteria form a protection layer around the intestinal tract, fight against diseases and prevent harmful bacteria from invading. More good bacteria increase nutritional absorption, expel toxins and slow down ageing. Optimum conditions for your pet’s digestive health strengthen its immune system and this is the key to keeping it strong and healthy.
Nurture Pro Nourish Life Chicken Formula is ideal for kittens, adult cats, and felines with shedding and hairball issues.
- Double protein blend – Deboned Chicken and Herring that satisfy even the pickiest taste bud
- Double berry blend – cranberries and blueberries that provide phytonutrients and support urinary tract health
- Quality ingredients with no fillers that improve cats’ coats, minimizing shedding and hairballs
- Low levels of Ash and Magnesium that prevents feline lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD)
- Fresh vegetables and fruits that pack full of antioxidants and vitamins to protect against diseases
- Essential minerals such as Taurine to promote eye and brain health, and longer and healthier lives
- Fortified with additional prebiotics, probiotics and 12 natural herbs
- Minimizes/eliminates odor
Crude Protein Min.32%
Crude Fat Min.20%
Crude Fiber Max.2.8%
Omega 6* Min.3.6%
Omega 3* Min.1.1%
Vitamin A Min.22,500 IU/kg
Vitamin E Min.170 IU/kg
Vitamin C* Min.31.5mg/kg
Total Lactic Acid Producing Bacteria (LAB)*Min.300 million CFU/lbCellulase* Min.140 CU/lb
Nourish Life Chicken Formula for Kitten and Adult Cat is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages Maintenance.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
De-boned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Herring Meal, Pure Pearled Barley, Steamed Oat, Natural Salmon Oil(Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Garbanzo Beans, Cranberries, Blueberries, Tomatoes, Carrots, Kelp, Alfalfa, Chia Seed, Taurine, Parsley Leaf, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Chamomile, Cinnamon, Rosemary Extract, Ginkgo, Dandelion Root, Marigold Flower, Turmeric, Burdock Root, Lavender Flower, Angelica Root, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Lecithin, Choline Chloride