KALAHealth Arthrix Active Cartilage & Joint Maintenance for Dogs and Cats
ARTHRIX Plus for Dogs by Kala Health is a great tasting, nutritious supplement intended for the long term maintenance of joint health. It is designed to help older animals and those with joint injuries live a happier and pain-free life. ARTHRIX Plus stands out from other joint health products because it only contains branded, pharmaceutical grade ingredients. Our bioactive, low-molecular-weight chondroitin, OptiMSM – brand MSM, Ester-C – brand Vitamin C and OmniMin – brand minerals & trace elements mix, combined with high concentrations of cetyl myristoleate (a natural, long-chain fatty acid with powerful anti-inflammatory actions) and glucosamine HCl ensure maximum uptake and effectiveness.
ARTHRIX Plus for Dogs was specifically designed to improve the quality of life of geriatric mid- to large size dogs. ARTHRIX Plus is also beneficial for smaller dogs and cats suffering from old age stiffness, and those that have suffered traumatic joint injuries. The ingredients used in ARTHRIX Plus are of human grade purity and are commonly recommended by veterinarians. ARTHRIX Plus is not a drug, so offering it in conjunction with veterinary medications is no problem. ARTHRIX Plus is not a substitute for treatment, but a supportive means to assist with canine age-related pains and discomforts.
ARTHRIX for Dogs contains a higher concentration of ingredients than our regular strength Arthrix, as well as additional ingredients to provide even greater benefits for your aging dog. These nutrients include:
- Cetyl Esters of Mixed Fatty Acids (200-mg/tablet): an exclusive and patented blend of pure cetyl myristoleate (40-mg min. per tablet) and other esterified fatty acids. This revolutionary compound works to lubricate joints and helps to promote mobile joint function. CMO is a cutting-edge compound that promotes the relief of joint discomfort following exercise; More info
- MSM (OptiMSM:500-mg per tablet): 99.9% pure OptiMSM; MSM is bioavailable sulfur that gives quick and lasting joint relief; Click here to read more about the Quality of MSM
- Glucosamine HCl (500-mg/tablet): Glucosamine helps to restore cartilage and improve joint functioning; Click here to read more about Glucosamine in Dietary Supplements
- Ester-C (150-mg/tablet): This buffered vitamin C is several times more potent than ordinary vitamin C; a long-lasting, buffered form of vitamin C with proven benefits for joints; More info
- Chondroitin Sulfate (:125-mg/tablet): Chondroitin is a cartilage component that promotes water retention and elasticity and inhibits the enzymes that break down cartilage; Our low molecular weight chondroitin (12,000 Dalton) ensures rapid uptake. Click here to read more about Chondroitin in Dietary Supplements.
- Trace Minerals (OmniMin:25-mg/tablet): From Great Salt Lake salts; very low in sodium; important for the absorption of vitamins and nutrients;
Directions for Use:
For best results, use for a minimum of 30 days. Best taken on a full stomach. Recommended to double the dosage on first four weeks of intake.
50 – 80 lbs 2 tablets daily
80 – 110 lbs 3 tablets daily
Over 110 lbs 4 to 5 tablets daily