Instinct Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Pâté Cat Canned Food – Real Salmon Recipe
Our ingredient list is purposefully simple, made with one animal protein and one vegetable, versus the mix of each you’ll find in most other Cat foods. Guided by the purity and simplicity of raw, Instinct® Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Real Salmon Recipe is simple and essential nutrition your cat needs to thrive.
- The purposefully simple ingredient list for pets with food sensitivities – one animal protein and one vegetable
- Wild-caught Salmon is the first ingredient – an easily digestible, flavorful protein that provides all of the essential amino acids
- Made without – chicken, beef, dairy, eggs, grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy or carrageenan
- Delicious pâté texture
- Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world
Salmon, Salmon Broth, Pea Protein, Sunflower Oil, Peas, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Cassia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Minerals (Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine.
|Crude Protein (min)||10 %|
|Crude Fat (min)||4 %|
|Crude Fiber (max)||2 %|
|Moisture (max)||78 %|
|*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min)||0.65 %|
|*Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min)||0.1 %|
|Caloric Content (calculated) – Metabolizable Energy|
|Caloric Content||1,026 kcal/kg|
|87 kcal/can – 3 oz
160 kcal/can – 5.5 oz
Ideal feeding amounts will vary by age, weight, and activity level so the guide below should be used as an initial recommendation. Be sure to always provide clean, freshwater.
- 3 oz – Adults: Feed 2 cans per 6 to 8 lbs of body weight per day.
- 5.5 oz – Adults: Feed 1 can per 6 to 8 lbs of body weight per day.
Instinct® Limited Ingredient Diet Real Salmon Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
1,026 kcal/kg, 87 kcal/3 oz can; 160 kcal/5.5 oz can
Pregnant/nursing females: Feed up to three times the adult maintenance amount shown above.