Grandma Lucy’s Artisan Venison Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food
The foundation for outstanding foods begins with quality ingredients. Our recipes consist of only natural, whole food ingredients and we never use meat meals, chicken meals, or by-products. This ensures that your pet is getting premium nutrition in every bite!
- VENISON – Venison is one of the most nutritious meats. Naturally low in fat and calories, it is also an excellent source of protein, iron and many B Vitamins
- POTATOES, CELERY & CARROTS – We use fresh vegetables in our recipe to deliver Beta Carotene (Vitamin A), Potassium, Niacin and B Vitamins right from the source.
- CRANBERRIES & BLUEBERRIES – As natural sources of antioxidants like Vitamin C and E, cranberries and blueberries support your pet’s immune system and help prevent urinary tract infections. Excellent sources of pectin, a soluble fibre associated with colon health.
- APPLES – Full of naturally occurring vitamins, minerals and nutrients, apples promote a healthy heart.
- FLAXSEED – A rich source of nutritious oils that help support healthy skin and a glossy coat.
- BANANAS – Bananas are known as being one of the most popular fruits in the world for a reason. They contain essential nutrients benefiting the heart and digestion.
- PUMPKIN – Pumpkin is low in saturated fat, sodium and cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium and is also a very good source of dietary fibre.
Venison, Potatoes, Flax, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Celery, Apples, Bananas, Blueberries, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Garlic, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate, Phosphorous, Zinc Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Potassium Chloride, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Protein (min): 28.0%
Fat (min): 15.0%
Fibre (max): 7.6%
Moisture (max): 6.9%
Calcium (min): 1.2%
Phosphorous (min): 1%
Magnesium (max): 0.16%
4030 kcal/kg ME (calculated) or 457 kcal/cup ME (calculated)
- Mix food with warm water.
- Stir well and leave to hydrate for 3 – 5 minutes
- Serve to your happy pet!
Our gentle freeze-drying process removes 92% of the water contained in our ingredients, leaving a food that is lightweight, compact, shelf-stable and preservative-free. Our diets are easy to prepare and will keep your kitchen mess free! Simply scoop out the appropriate amount for your pup according to our guidelines, add water, stir, and wait 3-5 minutes for full rehydration. Add desired protein on our Pre-Mix diets. Enjoy!