Dr. Mercola’s GI Support Supplement
Just like us, dogs and cats occasionally have loose stools or get sick to their stomachs. For them, it’s usually because they’ve eaten something they shouldn’t have or you’ve suddenly switched your pet to a new diet. In any circumstance, occasional digestive distress must always be taken seriously. The underlying reasons for your pet’s loose stools or vomiting are important to know. You must rule out any medical cause, and only your trusted vet can do that. GI Support for Cats and Dogs is designed for use during occasional, acute gastrointestinal events. This unique formula includes nine herbs that have been used for many years for both humans and animals.
When your pet experiences occasional digestive distress, he looks to you for effective relief. With GI Support for Cats and Dogs, you have a tool that can help make those tough days a bit easier. Be prepared, and order your supply today.
I’ve designed my blend to help:
- Occasional gastric distress.
- Support the normal flow of bile for normal waste removal and bowel function.
- Support the proper digestion of fats and proteins for gentler digestion of foods.
- Reduce occasional loose stools or constipation due to stress or changes in diet.
- Support intestinal health and a healthy gut mucosa.
- Support a normal inflammatory response in your pet’s GI tract.
- Support the protective layers of your pet’s bowel.
- Support normal bowel function.
The packaging, size, measurements, and overall final, saleable condition of this product is subject to change by the manufacturer and/or supplier without prior notice to retailers or end consumers. As such, descriptions and details listed on Nekojam.com are only meant to be representations and estimates. At the point of sale to the end customer, the original integrity of the purchased product shall remain the same. Any doubts pertaining to the product should be clarified prior to making the purchase by liaising with our customer support team.