dear deer Deer Sinew
dear deer is made from free-range grass fed deer that forage in the natural landscape of New Zealand. With the freedom to roam in wild lush pastures, our deer are free from antibiotics and artificial growth hormones. The end product is untainted, nutritious and wholesome.
dear deer is made entirely in-house in our certified facility that undertakes all aspects of the production process, packaging and exporting. The facility is certified by New Zealand’s Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI), guarantee the highest standards of production.
Jumbo freeze-dried vacuum machine – dear deer is made by a freeze-drying process that seals in all the nutrients, flavour and natural goodness of our free-range grass-fed venison. Freeze drying is the gold standard of preservation as it retains all the beneficial enzymes and other nutrients. It also enhances the taste and texture of the venison, making it a premium pet treat.
dear deer contains absolutely no synthetic ingredients, fillers, colouring, flavouring or preservatives. It is made with 100% deer.
- A great introductory chewy snack for all dogs, especially puppies. Rich in collagen, a building block of strong bones and healthy joints.
- Nature’s toothbrushes: These chewy favorites satisfies even the fussiest eaters. It helps to remove tartar, breath refreshing and maintaining dental health
- Consist of high density collagen and protein
- Help to build muscles and strengthen bones and joints
- Prominent curative effects toward difficulties in walking or stretching limbs