dear deer Deer Neck Steak
dear deer is made from free-range grass fed deer that forage in the natural landscape of New Zealand. With the freedom to roam in wild lush pastures, our deer are free from antibiotics and artificial growth hormones. The end product is untainted, nutritious and wholesome.
dear deer is made entirely in-house in our certified facility that undertakes all aspects of the production process, packaging and exporting. The facility is certified by New Zealand’s Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI), guarantee the highest standards of production.
Jumbo freeze-dried vacuum machine – dear deer is made by a freeze-drying process that seals in all the nutrients, flavour and natural goodness of our free-range grass-fed venison. Freeze drying is the gold standard of preservation as it retains all the beneficial enzymes and other nutrients. It also enhances the taste and texture of the venison, making it a premium pet treat.
dear deer contains absolutely no synthetic ingredients, fillers, colouring, flavouring or preservatives. It is made with 100% deer.
- Small meaty bone with marrow. Marrow is rich in good fats essentail for healthy immune stystem.
- Full of bone marrow and highly digestible
- Provide essential proteins and minerals that lacks in wheat diet
- Relieve dryness and nurture skin
- Boost pet’s immunity to illness