CheckUp At Home Wellness Test Kit for Dogs
CheckUp At Home Wellness Test Kit for Dogs is a quick, simple, and reliable testing method to give you an overall picture of your dog’s wellness through at home urine testing.
It can detect the most common issues amongst domestic dogs including High Glucose Levels, Kidney Failure, Urinary Tract Infection, and Blood in Urine.
By using CheckUp, you can detect a health condition in time to prevent health deterioration and improve your dog’s lifespan. You can also monitor your dog’s health as required by a veterinarian.
- Pole Assembly – Easily assemble the telescopic pole by attaching the metal ring to the rod at the designated points.
- Place the cup – Holding the gripped side of the pole, pull the ring to extend the pole. Place the cup inside the metal ring.
- Collect a sample – Stay near your dog with the extended pole and catch a sample in the cup while your dog is urinating. Make sure the cup is clean before catching the sample. Once the sample has been collected, seal the collection cup with the provided lid to ensure easy, clean and uncontaminated transport home.
- Fill the vial – Fill the provided vial with the collected urine inside the pipette. The vial should be filled to 3-quarter capacity in order to ensure enough of a sample to submerge the entire strip.
- Dip the strip – Simply dip the strip into the urine-filled vial for 2 seconds. Make sure all four squares are submerged to ensure all parameters will be tested. Recap the vial for further use. Do note that the testing strip is for one-time use only and should not be used for multiple tests.
- Read results – Quickly place the diagnostic strip in the designed section of the reading card. Determine results according to the instructions on the card and the reading results tab of the website. Do note that it is extremely important to read the results according to the outlined time frames stated in the reading card as colours on the diagnostic strip will continuously change.
- Keep the sample – If necessary, the sample can be kept for further use or given to your veterinarian for further analysis. Simply close the vial tightly with the cap and keep in the refrigerator. Refrigerated sample can be sent for further evaluation in up to 48 hours.
- Further analysis – If the test shows any positive results, or the sample was obtained specifically for formal evaluation by a clinic, take the sample to your vet for further information and evaluation upon appointment.
Reading of results from the reading card:
We recommend having a clock on hand and a pen so that you can circle the colour present at exactly 30 and 60 seconds respectively for each parameter.
Carefully read the notes below before starting the test:
- The results card is located inside the box. Detach this before conducting the test for easy reading and colour comparison
- Once you have dipped the strip in the collected sample for two seconds, and all four squares having been submerged, quickly place the strip on the reading card for close reference to the colour chart.
- Since the colour changes, only the colour present at 30 and 60 seconds respectively will reflect the result.
- At 30 seconds, circle the colour that most closely resembles the result present on the diagnostic strip for the first 3 parameters.
- Repeat this at 60 seconds for the last parameter (blood).
- CheckUp is not designed to diagnose a problem or to replace a visit to your veterinarian and we recommend you to call your veterinarian for more information and consultation on the results of your test.
Product consist of:
- 1x disposable cup
- 1x detachable metal ring
- 1x telescopic pole (extends to 60cm)
- 2x testing strips
- 1x sample collection vial
- 1x sample collection pipette