Bone Broth Dr. 72-Hr Slow Simmered Frozen Lamb Bone Broth
Bone Broth Dr. is packed full of amino acids, vitamins and minerals. It is considered a nutrition powerhouse for dogs & cats!
This is ideal for pets feeling under the weather or senior pets who may be refusing its regular diet. Our all natural bone broth is extremely easy to digest and it is soothing for the gut. As an excellent multivitamin supplement, it helps pets heal & stay strong
Lamb Bone Broth is high in collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid. This recipe helps with arthritis pain and inflammation, it also helps with the prevention of cancer through the reduction of chronic inflammation.
Add it into the meals of your pet and you are going to improve its overall health through good digestion and strong gut health.
Jelly-like when chilled. Liquid when warmed.
1. Add to Dry Food or as a beverage after it.
2. Add to Freeze Dried Food/Dehydrated Food to re-hydrate instead of using water.
3. Refreeze to ice cubes, and add it into every meal.
4. Great to increase palatability of meals.
5. Use to replace water loss during bouts of diarrhoea.