Big Dog Kangaroo Frozen Raw Cat Food
A common wild game meat and a very popular flavour for both dogs and cats, kangaroo offers the lowest fat content in any of the diets, making it an excellent choice for cats that are overweight.
Kangaroo offers the highest level of protein of any of the meat types and is also a very digestible, natural source, free from any contaminants.
Our kangaroo diet can be fed through all stages of your pet’s life. However, because of the low fat content, it is recommended that it be rotated with the other flavours to ensure that healthy weights are maintained.
Kangaroo, finely ground kangaroo bone and cartilage, lamb heart, kangaroo liver, kangaroo kidney, kangaroo heart, carrots, celery, apples, pears, ground flaxseed, fish oil, yoghurt, alfalfa powder, kelp powder, wheatgrass, garlic.
- Moisture maximum – 68%
- Crude Protein minimum – 16.5% (53% D.M. basis)
- Crude Fat minimum -4% (19% D.M. basis)
- Crude Fibre maximum – 1% (3% D.M basis)
- Calcium (Ca) minimum – 2.2% (8.8 D.M basis)
- Phosphorus (P) minimum – 1.4% (4.4 D.M basis)
- Calcium: Phosphorus Ratio – 1:0.6
- Ash – 3.4%
- Kj/100g = 570
- Kj/serve (per patty) = 655.5
Please refer to the feeding guide here.