Bayer Crackdown Residual Insecticide
The fast-acting, all-round insecticide for general insect control on a wide variety of insect pests.
It also offers good residual control. This suspension concentrate contains a residual contact pyrethroid for the control of flies, mosquitoes, cockroaches, bedbugs and ants in animal houses, domestic and industrial premises. It is effective on a variety of surfaces, and is formulated to reduce odour and irritancy typically associated with oil-based insecticides.
- Avoid contact with food, utensils or kitchen surfaces
- Remove or cover all exposed foodstuffs
- After use thoroughly ventilate treated area
- Clean up thoroughly before processing/serving resumes
How to Use:
- Form a pre-mix of the product with an equal volume of water.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Add to spray tank and dilute with remaining amount of water.
- Agitate thoroughly.
- Do not store diluted insecticide.
- Prepare a fresh solution as necessary.
Rate of Application:
- Initial treatments: 150 ml
- Maintenance treatments: 75 ml
The packaging, size, measurements, and overall final, saleable condition of this product is subject to change by the manufacturer and/or supplier without prior notice to retailers or end consumers. As such, descriptions and details listed on Nekojam.com are only meant to be representations and estimates. At the point of sale to the end customer, the original integrity of the purchased product shall remain the same. Any doubts pertaining to the product should be clarified prior to making the purchase by liaising with our customer support team.