Adaptil: Spray Bottle for Dogs
Adaptil is a synthetic copy of the natural comforting pheromone released by a mother dog to reassure her puppies.
This has been scientifically proven* to not only help puppies but also dogs of all ages with:
- Help promote learning during training and socialisation
- Help puppies or adult dogs settle in new homes
- Help dogs to cope with challenging situations such as: staying in kennels
- Staying home alone
- Visiting the vet
- Travelling in vehicles
- Night crying
- Introduction of a new baby
How to use Adaptil Spray? It is a convenient formulation for intermittent use.
- Spray 8 to 10 pumps of Adaptil 15 minutes prior to expected effects and before the dog is introduced into the environment (car, carrier, kennel etc…).
- Effects should last approximately 2-3 hours, although each animal will respond differently.
- Renew application after this time or if you notice a reduced effect.
- Adaptil Spray should not be directly sprayed on animals or near an animal’s face.
*Packaging and measurements are only meant to be representations and estimates and are subject to changes by suppliers/parent companies. The original integrity of the purchased product remains the same. Some products come in different sizes and photos on Nekojam are only intended to provide a sample of the product in general; as such, please note that packaging may differ.