Payment for Goods and Services
Please ensure that you have read through our Order and Delivery Information before placing your order.
Nekojam shall bear no responsibility in the event a customer has neglected to agree to the terms and conditions stated and therefore encounters difficulties throughout the procurement of their order.
Please bear the following guidelines in mind while shopping with us. We hope to help make your shopping experience as seamless and efficient as possible!
- Only payment by Paypal is accepted for tracking and order confirmation purposes
- Payment must be made within 24 hours of your order, or your order will be voided
- Please bear in mind that orders that go unpaid will remain unprocessed in the system. Nekojam staff are under no obligation to make contact with customers who do not make payments timely, therein resulting in delays in the fulfillments of their orders.
Only paid orders will be processed and scheduled for deliveries. We regret that delivery slots cannot be reserved and must be filled on a first come, first served basis.
Order Processing, Late Payments and Penalties
- Orders shall be processed each working day at 9AM. Orders unpaid for at this time will not be processed until the subsequent working day, provided payment has been made. Nekojam may not be held responsible for delays in the delivery and final fulfilment of your order in such a scenario.
- Payment must be made strictly prior to delivery. Nekojam reserves the right not to process or handover your order if payment has not been made.
- Customers are liable to pay a $10 redelivery charge in the event goods have to be sent a second time, due to the absence of the receiver, or non-payment of the order on the buyer’s part.
- In the event an exception is made, and goods are delivered without payment received, the customer is expected to make payment within 7 working days or a late payment fee of 3% on your order total will be charged per day, indefinitely, until payment has been received.
Refunds and Returns
All products sold are non-refundable. It is the duty of the customer to ensure that all items are received correctly, and in acceptable condition. We regret that upon acceptance of their order, liability falls solely to the customer, and no refunds, or exchanges will be entertained, and it is deemed that the order has been duly fulfilled.
Nekojam.com may entertain exchange requests if the purchased products are damaged or defective upon checks by the customer at the point of delivery. Complaints/enquiries must be made directly with management via phone or email, and no refunds may be demanded, nor returns made at the point of delivery. Any enquiries pertaining to such a nature should be received by Nekojam management no longer than 3 days after the items have been received by the customer. In the event an item is damaged or defective, Nekojam is able to facilitate the exchange in three ways:
- The customer may choose to bring the item down to our warehouse to facilitate the exchange personally
- A deliveryman may be dispatched to facilitate the exchange on the customer’s next order above $59 (excluding the price of the purchased item for exchange)
- A deliveryman may be dispatched to facilitate the exchange at the customer’s expense ($10 per trip)
Please assist us in providing clear descriptions and photographs of the defects. Customers who have been approved to proceed with their exchanges will need to arrange for an appropriate time and day within our opening hours to bring the defective item to the Nekojam warehouse.
Items intended to be returned or exchanged should be in their original packaging and condition as it was received, alongside a copy of the original payment invoice. Please note that the items under the following categories are strictly non-exchangeable:
- Collars, leashes and harnesses (recovery collars included)
- Repackaged dry foods
- Assembled cages, carriers, enclosures, gates etc.
- Items for donation
- Cat trees and/or scratchers
All returns, exchanges and refunds are void on the above listed items, and must be paid for regardless. Nekojam reserves all rights in the event of disputes. This list may be updated accordingly without prior notice to the customer.
Refunds and Returns on International Orders
While Nekojam.com may choose to fulfil orders from customers overseas, we regret that we are strictly unable to extend any refunds, exchanges or returns to customers residing outside of Singapore.
Upon payment of the order by the customer, they agree that the order will be processed. Non-payment of the shipping fee is not grounds for a refund and Nekojam.com and its staff reserve the right to dispose of the item if payment for shipping to the delivery address is unpaid within 30 days.
Customers will be charged shipping fees to cover postage or shipping costs to their destination. It is imperative to note that Nekojam.com does not charge nor profit from the shipping costs billed to the customer for overseas shipping or postage. Nekojam.com only serves to act as a middleman between the customer and the shipping company, but claims no responsibility for the loss of an order through the use of an external, third party shipping agent (ie. all shipping organizations engaged for the purpose of fulfilling overseas orders).
When a customer opts to ship their order overseas with Nekojam.com, they agree to release Nekojam.com and its staff from all liabilities, damages or losses etc as a result of the customer’s, or the third parties’ actions.
Upon receipt of shipping or postage, or once the order has left the possession of any Nekojam staff and has been handed over to the shipping company, Nekojam.com is not liable to help track, locate, nor refund the order. It is the onus of the customer to liaise directly with the shipping company henceforth and settle disputes between themselves. All complaints, claims and questions pertaining to any external product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor or party.
Nekojam.com reserves all rights in the event of disputes. This list may be updated accordingly without prior notice to the customer.
Opting to repack your dry foods automatically voids claims for exchanges, refunds or returns. While we endeavour to uphold optimal hygiene standards, please opt f0r this service at your own risk.
The Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority (AVA) advises that the repacking of pet food is strongly discouraged for the following reasons:
- Such practice renders the loss of traceability of the pet food which can be cruciaul in times of pet food recall;
- The loss of wholesomeness and freshness during the repacking process; and
- The risk of contamination during the repacking process.
If you opt to have your foods repacked by our staff, we will provide the following:
- Dry food resealed in plastic bags. These bags are not guaranteed to be non-permeable by air.
- Original packaging of your purchased dry food.
Our team strongly advises that you follow these tips:
- Upon receiving your delivery, inspect all repacked bags for signs of damage or contamination.
- Store the food in a cool, dry location, in an air-tight storage container.
By agreeing to have your pet food repacked, you, the customer, agree that the repacking service is done at your request and that you shall not hold Nekojam.com liable in the event worms, weevils, beetles or mould etc. are found in the repacked food after purchase.
You may cancel your order within 24 hours upon order confirmation; “confirmation” being once we receive your order in the system.
To cancel your order, please send an email in to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly stating your order number, personal details, contact number, and reason for cancelling. Nekojam staff will respond to you regarding your order status. This must be done within 24 hours of your order (24 hours begins from the time your order is captured in our system), or before your order is processed by us. If you choose to cancel goods on order after the stipulated time frame, there will be a handling fee incurred; 20% on the amount involved and you are liable to incur any delivery charges.
Orders unpaid for within 24 hours are deemed terminated within our system. Please ensure that you abide by the stipulated payment time frame in order for a smooth transaction on our site.