Great news for Nekojam Customers, we now accept PayNow & Bank Transfer as an alternative payment method when you purchase your pet food online at Nekojam.com. This gives added flexibility for our pet parents who do not have a credit card or would rather transfer through mobile banking apps.
What is PayNow?
PayNow is a peer-to-peer funds transfer service available to retail customers of nine participating banks in Singapore – Bank of China, Citibank Singapore Limited, DBS Bank/POSB, HSBC, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited, Maybank, OCBC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, and UOB. (Source)
Please note our Terms & Conditions for PayNow listed below if you wish to use it.
- Make payment for your order instantly by keying in our PayNow UEN number 201714931M!
- Proof of payment is required for manual verification by a member of our team before 9AM the next working day in order for your order to be processed.
- Please click HERE to learn more about using PayNow and submitting proof of payment.
- Partial or full refunds for orders paid using PayNow will be provided through Paw Perks to your account.
You can make your PayNow/ Bank Transfer here.
Start shopping for your pet food now:
Latest posts by Jeremy Tee (see all)
- Zoe Dog Food Promotion - March 22, 2019
- The ultimate kitten supplies buying guide in Singapore - March 21, 2019
- Singapore Ragdolls Kitten Starter Kit - March 20, 2019