Feline Natural

Feline Natural Singapore is the cat product range of K9 Natural dog food. They are dedicated to creating a high-meat diet packed with energy and nutrients made fresh in New Zealand. This brand only uses sustainable ingredients and has made taste a top priority in their truly unique blend of cat food.

What makes this cat food brand so great is that 99% of their nutrients are derived from grass-fed, free range meat and cage-free chicken. The other 1% comprises of New Zealand green lipped mussels, vitamins, minerals as well as important oils. Feline Natural cat food does not contain any grain, gluten or fillers. All their products are formulated to meet AAFCO requirements! So you can be assured of a high quality product that delivers the best for your cats.

Feline Natural cat food is suitable for cats who have allergies because they take care to ensure that there are no allergy-inducing fillers and skin irritants in their formulas. 

Browse through Feline Natural Singapore’s wide range of canned cat food, freeze dried cat food, cat food topper and cat treats in flavours such as chicken, lamb and salmon!

Click here to find out more about Feline Natural at their official website!